openvortex-dev

Re: [Openvortex-dev] CVS updated. Lets your kernels crash :)

From: Pontus Fuchs
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] CVS updated. Lets your kernels crash :)
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:02:41 +0200

Hi,

I have done some testing now and the driver works pretty much as before
ie quite fine.

Remember that I told you about my problem playing 22KHz mp3's in xmms
Manuel? xmms will not let me play these at all now. I just get an error
message.

Setting .period_bytes_min = 0x1000 in au88x0_pcm.c makes this behaviour
go away. Without this change running a second xmms will cause too fast
playback, but with the change it works fine.

All I need to do now is to find the promised kernel crash! :)

Cheers,

Pontus Fuchs