Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Usefull addons ?

From: Lars Kneschke
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Usefull addons ?
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 19:40:00 +0100 (MET)

> address@hidden schrieb:
>
> This sounds like a great idea. The TTS has needed a revamping. I would
> suggest that emailing the customer on every change of the ticket be an
> option. Sometimes you have to talk about the customer on the trouble
> ticket, and the customer might not like it (ie: user error). How many
> user errors calls does Support get at a NOC?? Probably quite a few.
>
> Other than that your stuff sounds like it would work. Have you set
> yourself up an account with sourceforge??

Today evvening i plan to release my first version of FeLaMiMail. It's a
IMAP client based earlier on SquirrelMail. Beside of as much IMAP Support
as possible, i also plan to add the possibility to create todos/notes, tts
and calendar events from a email. That's exactly what you mean. This is one
of the next things i plan to add.

Cu