guix-devel

Re: [minor patch] Amend CoC

From: Ekaitz Zarraga
Subject: Re: [minor patch] Amend CoC
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 13:16:51 +0000

I have a weird question about this that might be a little bit offtopic.

Why should we specify reasons? It's like we are saying some reasons are more important than others.

Is it not ok with...

> our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone.

?

That should cover everything.
I don't think anyone is reading all the list and saying: "oh they are missing race so it's ok for a racist like me to join and harass people"

It's just a feeling. It would also remove the discussion about including sex or not.

WDYT?