Re: Debian & gNewSense

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Debian & gNewSense
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 01:28:15 +0200

MJ Ray wrote:
> Debian was once supported by the FSF...
>
> I think listing gNewSense once it's ready and neither contains nor
> automatically installs non-Free software would be a good idea.

gNewSense is ready to be used, although a bit obsolete.

gNewSense does not contain, neither automatically install nor offer non-free
software to be installed.  Such software distribution does not _work to_
provide easy access to non-free software.

I agree with you. So I have added gNewSense to the example list. We can modify
it at any time.