Re: Free Software criteria -- about "Software distributions"

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Free Software criteria -- about "Software distributions"
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 11:28:49 -0400

    Ones on debian TODO lists but not on the gNewSense list include:
    drivers/atm/pca200e.data
    drivers/media/dvb/ttusb-budget/dvb-ttusb-dspbootcode.h *
    drivers/media/video/usbvideo/vicam.c
    sound/pci/cs46xx/cs46xx_image.h *

    * - gNewSense lists these as false-positives, but I didn't find any
    explanation and they look like sourceless code blobs to me.

A blob not removed from gNewSense is a bug.
If you think you have found a bug in gNewSense, please report it
to the maintainers of gNewSense.