Re: Free Software criteria -- about "Software distributions"

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Free Software criteria -- about "Software distributions"
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 16:58:00 +0100

Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote: [...]
> A blob not removed from gNewSense is a bug.
> If you think you have found a bug in gNewSense, please report it
> to the maintainers of gNewSense.

It does not appear to be possible for unregistered users to report
bugs to gNewSense at this time.  Also, I'm pretty sure they know about
the debian TODO lists.

Anyway, the point was that debian and gNewSense both still seem to
have blobs in their Linux kernels AFAICT and both have fundamentally
similar approaches to these problems in their distributions.

Hope that explains,