Re: feedback about webapp issues

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: feedback about webapp issues
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:59:33 +0200

Karl Goetz wrote:
> > We should have a testing team :-( to consider all the browsers...
> > But I think that we should consider the latest browser's development
> > trunk.
>
> standards shoudl be considered above all else (imo), then break it to
> work with a set of browsers

I agree  standards should be considered above all else.

> Antenore Gatta wrote:
> > As we are still in beta stage, I propose to add a link at the bottom
> > of the page like:
>
> i think thats a good idea.

Sorry for my previous comments about this subject  :(

Now I agree we could add a line as the below one with reference to this
development list.  We could keep such line even after the beta phase, as
gnu.org does!

  "Please send broken links and other web page suggestions to
   The GNU Webmasters at address@hidden, thank you."

     Ref.: http://www.gnu.org/