human-beings-discuss

Re: [Human-beings-discuss] trying to move on

From: Guillaume Cottenceau
Subject: Re: [Human-beings-discuss] trying to move on
Date: 09 Oct 2002 12:13:27 +0200

dams <address@hidden> writes:

> That's why I asked. I think writing the rules can be distributed at some
> level.
> For example, discuss of each unit, and its properties, then freeze them, then
> go to the next one, in a very precise manner, so that we have the exhaustive
> set of units. After that, building the rule will be easier, even if it will
> force some units/properties to be modified

I'm not sure. This is not a very interesting part, and the coding
part right after is the most long/important part (and the rules
can always be changed later on - I hope most of them will not be
hardcoded in the code, moreover!), so I need to begin it a.s.a.p
if I want this project to have a 0.001% chance of completion.

Also, trolling for days on each unit is not very interesting nor
productive :).

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/