libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] FSOSS 2015 Accepting Presentation Proposals

From: Stephen Paul Weber
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] FSOSS 2015 Accepting Presentation Proposals
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 09:44:26 -0500

I'm looking into this too, actually. With a recent hard drive failure, I'm
starting to look at at the Gluglug LibreBoot X200... and maybe with another
stable primary laptop, sending my current ThinkPad X60 in for a Gluglug
LibreBoot install...

I have a Gluglug X60 (though I've been using my Novena more recently) -- very nice machine. The X200 looks even better. Definitely worth it.