Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Translating large text blocks and transifex

From: Hakan Tandogan
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Translating large text blocks and transifex
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 23:31:57 +0100

Hi all,

to revieve this oldish topic, I created a change against donate.html and sent it to the list to show how I would like the text block seperation to look like.

I would like to allow for discussions until next weekend, and if no one has a big issue with this approach, modify the html files in www/templates next weekend.

Regards,
Hakan