[Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:12:34 +0900

Momchil Velikov <address@hidden> writes:
> Stephen> We (the US) actually don't do that much terrorism by that definition.
> Stephen> Intent matters.  Lots of collateral damage, paper thin excuses for
> Stephen> launching at firecrackers, but is the intent to demoralize and
> Stephen> undermine social stability?
>
>   Yes. In other countries.

You know, bush and his kronies are stupid greedy men, with shallow and
selfish goals, and do tons of damage in the process, but you guys really
are too paranoid...

-miles
--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that