Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: Michael Poole
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:30:23 -0400

nadim writes:

>>     Robin> The point I was trying to get at, though, was the
>>     Robin> distinction between terrorisms, "theirs" and "ours" -
>>     Robin> "ours" which is, of course, almost never called terrorism
>>     Robin> in the mainstream media.
>>
>> We (the US) actually don't do that much terrorism by that definition.
>> Intent matters.
>> Is the population being terrorized by "mistakes"?  Of course; war is
>> hell.
>
> And you wonder why most non USians think you are stupid! I'd say the
> mistake was that some brainless people are born and unfortunately you mail
> would make me classify you as one of those. Stupid answers like yours make
> a lot of people think you get what you deserve.

This is rich, coming from someone who admitted to lying to try to
provoke a reaction.  You accused me of being "racist" and then engaged
in blatant stereotyping (farther down in your email).  Why don't you
take your hate and hypocrisy and stuff it?  That bile is not any
different from what we hear from USian fascists -- or from terrorists.

Michael Poole