Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: nadim
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:23:25 +0200

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 10:53, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     Robin> The point I was trying to get at, though, was the
>     Robin> distinction between terrorisms, "theirs" and "ours" -
>     Robin> "ours" which is, of course, almost never called terrorism
>     Robin> in the mainstream media.
>
> We (the US) actually don't do that much terrorism by that definition.
> Intent matters.
> Is the population being terrorized by "mistakes"?  Of course; war is
> hell.

And you wonder why most non USians think you are stupid! I'd say the
mistake was that some brainless people are born and unfortunately you mail
would make me classify you as one of those. Stupid answers like yours make
a lot of people think you get what you deserve.

On the other thread you write:

#3 since it involves already being in
wherever the next one is), in which a lot more resources are devoted
to training local police and protecting small business owners and
residents from looters and terrorists.

Well you are as silly in your analysis of what the US is as you are in you
solutions. Don't you realize that this is exactly what the terrorists
expected you to do? Wet you pants! and you pseudo preparation is nothing
less than what you did 30 years ago when you thought the russians will
invade you and destroy your way of living (which sucks big time, you can
keep it).

I see you in front of me, white fat, uncultivated with a gun or two in the
truck. (hmm not nice but you do upset me). If the above is your paranoid
solution to make your country better, then you'll get what you build for
yourself.

What is it that makes USians bloody brainless when it comes to judge their
own actions? I'm sorry to say so but you show too much intelectual
cowardness.

Cheers, Nadim

PS: Sorry for the tone but your kind of mail just make me wish you get more
"mistakes" in the states so you start understand what misery you put many
people in with your heartless egocentric pseudo greatness.