Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: Frank T. Pohlmann
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:17:48 +0100 (BST)

> If somebody wants to be a hypocrite, a list full of
> smart people is
> not the place for it.

A list of smart people is a place of understanding and
some modesty. I was arguing to leave Pierce ALONE.

But perhaps my point was
> lost: what kind of
> tone of voice is it to go on a random tirade against
> someone who was
> not part of this exchange?

There was no tirade. Kindly read what I wrote.

> (Check the References: headers on my mail or nadim's
> mail.  There is a
> notable absence of marketocracy.com.  I can't quite
> see why you spent
> the rest of your mail insulting Pierce.)

I did not insult Pierce and I have no intention of
doing so. Stop twisting my words.

-frank

> Michael Poole

Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com