Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: nadim
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:59:01 +0200

On Thursday 22 July 2004 17:23, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> Nadim knows that if he goes too far in that direction, people like Tom
> won't be very impressed, and -- guess what -- he'll be ashamed of
> himself too.  He has ambivalent feelings about Americans, and even to
> some extent America.  And he almost certainly doesn't want people
> killed just so they'll be killed.  But he's mad as hell, and so he
> says things he doesn't really mean.

What the fuck do you know about how I feel? How ambivalent my feelings are
and if I do care a shit if Tom or any other are impressed? And don't
bloody tell me what makes me ashamed, I don't need a second mother. The
paragraph above is a lot of bull. I'm positively stunned!!!

What bloody tone are you talking about? You wrote something that sucked big
time and I told you. Period. You weren't happy about it and I wrote a
private mail to you explain myself.

Even Pierce was better chatting with! (Don't get the big head Pierce :-)

So here is a deal, You keep out of the thread one or two days and I'll do
the same (there a cooking thread, I'd love to hear one of you recipies).
We both have a good time meanwhile and when we come back we take it from
where we left it and try not to upset one another. I'll do my best if I am
allowed to think by myself.

Cheers to all , including you Stephen, Nadim.