Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 00:23:33 +0900

    Momchil>   Yeah, it might even be a consequence of the state(s)
    Momchil> terrorism that people are extra careful even when
    Momchil> expressing attitude.

Chickenshit.

Nadim knows that if he goes too far in that direction, people like Tom
won't be very impressed, and -- guess what -- he'll be ashamed of
himself too.  He has ambivalent feelings about Americans, and even to
some extent America.  And he almost certainly doesn't want people
killed just so they'll be killed.  But he's mad as hell, and so he
says things he doesn't really mean.

He also made the mistake of coming after me personally, multiple times
in the same post.  So I didn't bother to mention that before.  Unfair
of me to respond in kind, but in his own words, wasn't it?

    Stephen> What would be brave?  To meekly agree with you, vote for
    Stephen> Nader in the fall, and then weep "but this isn't what I
    Stephen> wanted!" when Kerry invades Iran or North Korea, and real
    Stephen> nukes fly?

    Momchil>   Out of curiosity, why would real nukes fly?

Poetic license.  Nadim took a ton, I want my share.