Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: nadim
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 23:28:30 +0200

Hi,

On Tuesday 27 July 2004 12:00 am, Robert Anderson wrote:
> And you left out the part where we're all going around waving
> flags and not asking the right questions.
I believe there is much flag waving and not enough questions asked. Period.
I'm sorry but there are too many re-writting going on. You wrote : 'us
"idiots"' and that's not what I wrote at all.

> As long as we're quoting, here's what you said:
>
> "With all the money that guy has been putting in his pocket"

And I challenge you to find the above sentence in any mail I wrote. Would you
like me to send you a link to the archive?

> I will assume for the sake of argument that your command of
> English is strong enough to understand what the past tense is: it
> refers to something that already happened.

> Again, please educate those of us who are, ahem, "taken for
> idiots" by backing up your statement about Mr. Rumsfeld.
I confused Rumsfeld and Cheyney names when it came to who had been CEO for
Halliburton. But I still stand on my opinion that when 1B$ is spend every
week (I guess you pay tax so it's war money that could be for you children
college) it is primordial to know where it goes.

Cheers, Nadim.