Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: nadim
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 23:43:23 +0200

On Monday 26 July 2004 10:58 pm, Pierce T.Wetter III wrote:
>    As always in US politics, its not that easy a question to answer and
> you've gotten
> things a bit scrambled.
How lucky we are to have YOU!

>   I think Bob was purposely baiting you, because its easy to get you to
> spout
> all the standard anti-Bush rhetoric, but you don't actually know enough
> about what
> you're talking about to back it up.
Cut the crap, This is the second time you bash with "anti-Bush". You know well
that I am not only questionning the last 3 years of American foreign
politics. In any case, does the standard "anti-bush" rehtoric mean it's
empty. Drop the white collar for once. You explaination of economics was the
most borring you wrote in this thread. Do I have to spell it out for you?
Make a drawing with all the american classes (by income range), color in red
those who paid the war money and in blue those who have got some of the money
in their pockets. Since you are all wise and knwoldgeful you might tell us
how the graph looks like. In vietnam (if I am correct of course) you had 500
000 people but 100 000 only were combattants. What were the other doing? I'll
keep my thoughts for myself till you tell us what you think they were doing
there. (and no this has little to do with vietnam but more to do with war
economics).

Were is the answer to my question? You can't say you haven't seen any question
(well you can and you certainly will, it's your style.)

Cheers, Nadim.