Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: nadim
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 00:39:51 +0200

On Tuesday 27 July 2004 12:21 am, Pierce T.Wetter III wrote:
> you tend to repeat the most
> outlandish, least substantial allegations.
And I'm the tin-foil guy?

What is it that make you insensitive to things you don't say?

>Though you are bringing
> "class" into it,
> which as an American, I find typically European of you...
That was economical class. What is the problem here? Don't you have classes in
the US? We sure have here, we deal with them that's it.

>    I can't remember the exact figure, but something like 80-90% of the
> money handled by Halliburton is being paid to local contractors. So
> there
> are a bunch of Arabs making money selling the US stuff. What's your
> point?
For one I find you very imprecise when it fits you best. What the hell is the
stuff a bunch of arabs is selling for a billion dollars?

>   So as typical, you're so certain that there's all this evil going on
> that
> you make unsubstantiated allegations that aren't true...
It really seems easier to put a hat on someone than answer the questions.

>   You asked for a link about the small percentage of money disbursed by
> the CPA
No I asked about how the US did help with getting the 110 new democracies in
place and I also asked for a list of those 150 democracies. At least a few
examples.

Cheers, Nadim