netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Plans

From: Matze Braun
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Plans
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:12:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 address@hidden wrote:

> > -Ripping out win32 code:
>   Well I think it will be harder to keep msvc working, but if people are
> using it then it might be worth leaving it in.  We can just use '#ifndef
> linux' for now, and then remove them as we get things to compile.
I was just thinking of the following compromiss: We could make the code
compiling in cygwin or mingw, there we've got a gcc compiler but can still
use directx. I'm currently trying to get this running until I'll commit my
patch to cvs. This way we should still be able to check for bugs, but
don't have to fight msvc/gcc issues (someone can still easily do the
backport to msvc I assume)

Greetings,
        Matze