netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Plans

From: Stephane Marchesin
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Plans
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 15:40:37 +0200

Matze Braun wrote:

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003, Ingo Ruhnke wrote:

Matze Braun <address@hidden> writes:

-Infrastructure/Cvs:
Yes, cvs write acces would be nice for some people :)

I have now setup a netpanzer-cvs list to which all commits will be
automatically mailed, should make keeping track of changes a bit
easier. Subscription details are at:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=netpanzer

Those people that want CVS access, please create a savannah account
and mail me your login names.

Fine, I assume you should also create a tag/branch for the original source (before we start hacking all the code).

CVS automatically tags the first import, so it's not lost :)

Would be nice if you could gimme write access to cvs my username on savannah is MatzeBraun

I'm intersted in CVS access too, I've some changes lying here. My savannah account is http://savannah.gnu.org/users/blackknight

Btw, I also have some asm knowledge so I can rewrite things like rdtsc... (looking at the code, it seems that SDL_GetTicks() isn't accurate enough but it could be used as a fallback for portability...).

Stephane