netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Plans

From: Matze Braun
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Plans
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:22:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003, Ingo Ruhnke wrote:

> Matze Braun <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > -Infrastructure/Cvs:
> > Yes, cvs write acces would be nice for some people :)
>
> I have now setup a netpanzer-cvs list to which all commits will be
> automatically mailed, should make keeping track of changes a bit
> easier. Subscription details are at:
>
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=netpanzer
>
> Those people that want CVS access, please create a savannah account
> and mail me your login names.
Fine, I assume you should also create a tag/branch for the original
source (before we start hacking all the code).
Would be nice if you could gimme write access to cvs my username on
savannah is MatzeBraun

> > Apart from that I think a wiki would be usefull for tracking informations
> > we want to write down (I've got very good experiences with wikis in other
> > coding projects). You could setup a wiki on the homepage Ingo?
>
> Hm, no, we can't host it directly on savannah, however we could host
> it elsewhere if really necesarry. Anyway, my knowledge wikis is pretty
> much non-existend and I am not so sure if we really need one at this
> point. Anway, if you want to keep infos on the webpage you can do so,
> the page is in savannah's web-cvs tree.
Well it isn't a big problem. I just hoped that savannah has the
possibility to use php for webpages (like on sourceforge). In this case I
could easily setup such a wiki...

Greetings,
        Matze