Re: Level comment management tool

From: Jarno Elonen
Subject: Re: Level comment management tool
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:52:24 +0300

> The 50/ are probally best used for display on the level webpage,
> thumb/ for the level list, the 100 should only be available on a click
> on the 50/ image, since they are far to huge to be viewed in a
> browser.

50% is still so large that it takes too much space on the level page - there's
now are "See [half]/[full] size" links below the thumbnail.

Also, the thumbnails in level listing would probably take too much time to
load on slow connections, so I made a "[show thumbnails]" link that tries to
set a cookie.

Overall, the system is beginning to look pretty much ready for use. Anyone
care to try and install it on Seul.org? An up-to-date source code package is
at http://elonen.iki.fi/pingus/pingus-feedback.tgz

- Jarno