Re: Level comment management tool

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Level comment management tool
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:19:46 +0200

Jarno Elonen <address@hidden> writes:

> The make target could also upload the thumbnails, level files and graphics
> with SCP. [...]

I have now a tree with all levels as jpg available:

41M     100
15M     50
1.6M    thumb

100/ are levels in 1:1, 50/ are levels in 50% of there original
resolution (gives a good size for a the webpage) and thumb/ are
thumbnails in 160x120 for the overview. I'll upload them to:

 http://pingus.seul.org/levels/

So urls would be like:

 http://pingus.seul.org/levels/50/playable/snow13.jpg

The 50/ are probally best used for display on the level webpage,
thumb/ for the level list, the 100 should only be available on a click
on the 50/ image, since they are far to huge to be viewed in a
browser.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927