Re: Renaming eglot -- or at least add an alias?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Renaming eglot -- or at least add an alias?
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 17:03:21 +0200

Dmitry Gutov wrote:

> Eglot: code completion, navigation, show method docs,
> calltips. TreeSitter: syntax highlighting, maybe indentation
> and imenu.

Can't we have an "assistant" as well, like the one in MS Word?

  It looks like you're writing a letter ...

So here with Elisp it would be

  It looks like you're implementing the Bubblesort algorithm.
  Beware that it performs poorly in real world use! But if you
  really want it, actually some dude on MELPA already has it
  <reference 69b06f306a5fc2b38e707bae3ff1e35db2b39b6b>

Or would that be annoying you think?

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal