Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: How I started using Planner

From: Chris Parsons
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: How I started using Planner
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 20:16:43 +0000

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> writes:

> Chris Parsons <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Slightly off-topic, this also works well for with publishing.... I
>> publish my notes to the web from time to time, and have set up an
>> .htaccess file which seperate username/password info for each client
>> prefix, so Client1 cannot access the page 'Client2ProjectOne' without a
>> 'Client2' password.
>
> Perfectly on-topic. Great idea! =)

Off topic to the thread I guess is what I meant.

> Tasks and cross-referenced notes get mixed on day pages. I guess you
> block access to your day pages as well?

Yes, have to really. They have all different types of data on them, so
only the 'master login (who gets access to everything) gets to see them.

I just need to sort out the CSS so it looks halfway decent, and I'll
post a link as a demo :)

Chris

--
Chris Parsons