Re: [fluid-dev] Pedro's rant (was: OSC support)

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Pedro's rant (was: OSC support)
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 18:53:28 +0000 (GMT)

On Jul 09, 2012, at 02:36 PM, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas <address@hidden> wrote:

On Monday 09 July 2012, Ebrahim Mayat wrote:
> You ignored my post by not answering a simple question.

I had no obligation to answer, and much less to do so within a time frame
of your convenience.

Pedro

At least have the courtesy to address me by name.

As a project lead, you are obliged to actively interact with all members regarding any question regarding the fluidsynth project. Why are you always so nasty with people ?

I've tried to be patient with you, but enough is enough.

Same here.

I warn you that
from now on I will ignore any message coming from you, so don't expect
answers from me anymore.

It is difficult for you to admit your mistakes.