Re: Italian translation

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: Italian translation
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:05:11 +0100

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
Antenore Gatta wrote:
> Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:

> What about to add in the Coders' guide a link to translationproject.org in
> the section Localization?

Great idea!

Following the "Internationalization and Localization" Coders' guide link
we got its wiki page at Savannah. We could add its information at such
wiki.

We have moved all such Coders' guide subsections to wiki page to avoid
have to translate it. All such information is a moving target, always
changing.

If you do not add such link to the wiki page I will add it tonight.

Done.
Feel free to modify it if it's not fine.

--
http://gnuherds.org updated with your last commit.