Re: Italian translation -- some notes

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: Italian translation -- some notes
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:06:25 +0100

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
Antenore Gatta wrote:
> I think that this time is done (committed and pushed), just some notes...

http://gnuherds.org updated.

Thanks

First I kept 'email' in the Spanish translation , but later, after looking
at the Portuguese translation I decided translate it to "correo
electronico" and now I like a lot more when I use the gnuherds site :)

Besides, the official Spanish dictionaries write "correo electronico", of
course :)

On the other hand, we should take care of very very long sentences in the
webapp menu.

Yes, I'll take a look at the rendered result, I think that it's better

> So, I don't know, if I would have the time I'd like to chat with some more
> experienced translator (Italian)...

Checking with an experienced Italian translator is a very good idea: via
chat or email, ...

I will.

The last note... I'm now using KBabel, and it seems that it works well