Re: Expected roadmap

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Expected roadmap
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 00:20:59 +0100

Duarte Loreto wrote:
> Therefore, IMHO the natural solution is to use a different domain (context)

Thanks Duarte!

Some times I am not sure what to do, and I need to check, Thanks again!

Expected roadmap:

 1. I am adding support to fill more than one academic qualification degree.

 2. Split PO gettext domains to avoid conflicting translations.

 3. Better organization for JobOffer and Qualifications information.

 3. I expect the Italian, French and Russian translations will
    finish its update in three or four weeks.  We will have to ask
    for another German translator due to Klaus is at an active UN
    military mission.

    I am not sure yet if some text will change after the new FSF theme.

 3. The FSF will ask for a usability Q&A check.

 4. The FSF will ask for a new improved theme/skin.