Re: Italian translation

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Italian translation
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:28:50 +0100 (CET)

Antenore Gatta wrote:
> Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Maybe "password" and "Password" should be translated too, as "email" was?
> > I just comment it. You are the Italian translator.
>
> I could translate it as "parola d'ordine", but for this case it's much more
> better to keep the English. For what I see is the most used form.
>
> Some good examples are IBM, Sun, HP www.ziobudda.net/user
>
> I found the site where to get all the infos that I need, the Free
> Translation Project - Sezione Italiana http://tp.linux.it/
>
> Here there is a glossary (http://tp.linux.it/glossario.html) and other
> useful documents.
>
> This site belongs to the official Translation Project (short TP)
> http://translationproject.org/html/welcome.html
>
> All the languages can be found at
> http://translationproject.org/team/index.html and most of the countries have
> the website.
>
> What about to add in the Coders' guide a link to translationproject.org in
> the section Localization?

Great idea!

Following the "Internationalization and Localization" Coders' guide link
we got its wiki page at Savannah. We could add its information at such
wiki.

We have moved all such Coders' guide subsections to wiki page to avoid
have to translate it. All such information is a moving target, always
changing.

If you do not add such link to the wiki page I will add it tonight.

--
http://gnuherds.org updated with your last commit.