guix-devel

Re: [minor patch] Amend CoC

From: Thiago Jung Bauermann
Subject: Re: [minor patch] Amend CoC
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 18:37:23 -0300

Taylan Kammer <taylan.kammer@gmail.com> writes:

> Just one remark for them: most women I know would think twice before
> spending time trying to get into a community whose rules intentionally
> don't acknowledge sex-based discrimination.

Honest question, because (IIUC) this is the whole point of having a CoC:

Do those women believe that “… harassment-free experience for everyone,
regardless of … gender identity and expression, … or sexual identity and
orientation.” would not cover any potential harassment that they could
be subjected to while participating in Guix’s community?

--
Thanks
Thiago