Re: Portuguese translation

From: Duarte Loreto
Subject: Re: Portuguese translation
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:14:29 +0000

Hello!

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
> Duarte Loreto wrote:
> > 1) Ask you to please update the Portuguese translation with the one
> > attached, where I fixed a couple of typos and other small corrections.

I attach the Portuguese PO file with all your last work, feedback, etc. So you
get into sync with the state at production.  http://gnuherds.org updated.

If you want you can execute a 'diff' command against your last one to see what
has changed.

Thank you! Reviewed it and attaching the reviewed file. I hope this one becomes final for a while ;)

> > 2) [...] on the combo where we select current employment situation [...]

Fixed.

Thank you!

"Freelance" is translated as "Trabalhador Independente".

Should "Freelance and Studying"
be translated as "Trabalhador Independente e Estudante"?

 msgid "Freelance"
 msgstr "Trabalhador Independente"

 msgid "Freelance and Studying"
 msgstr "Freelance e Estudante"

Ups... You're right! I was being inconsistent. I fixed that on the attached file.

> > 3) On the sidebar, the string "FAQ" [...]

Fixed.

Thank you!

> > 4) the 6th point on the FAQ index has <br><br> on the HTML code [...]

Please, raise your hand if you think it is not a good idea, or it can be
improved.

I have no problems with it. I just wasn't sure if the purpose was for it to be separate. As it is, it looks fine by me :)

Thank you for all! Best regards,

Duarte Loreto
--
http://perolasdagestao.blog.pt